Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thomas College Exhibit and Reception

On Friday, January 15th
Thomas College hosted an opening reception for my solo exhibit
on display through March 4, 2010.
I  was thrilled to be joined by friends and family who gathered to view my art...



discuss the process...



 and purchase an autographed book or two.



 
What a wonderful evening.
Thanks to all of you (from near and far!) who made it so.

The exhibit is located in the library
 at 180 West River Road, Waterville, Maine.
It is open to the public
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kathy,

The opening reception of your exhibit was delightful...and one of the best-attended openings we've had! Thomas is so fortunate to have you as a featured artist!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful paintings and fabulous books with us. We've been getting great feedback from the campus community about your show.

On a personal note, my children and I are enjoying Brave Bear, Mama Love and Just Ducky (which my 3.5yo has memorized already!). We are very excited for Oh, Brother and Papa Pride to arrive from Amazon any day now. I'll be sure to bring them in (if I can pry them from my children's grasp, that is) to have you sign them when your exhibit closes.

Thanks again so much! You have so many wonderful talents!

Best regards,

Katie Greenlaw,
Thomas College